Thursday, February 13, 2014

Help Wanted!! Puzzle Master Needed...

I can remember a few years back when school and work was cancelled for virtually everyone in the Edmond/OKC area because of weather. For like 3 days there were about 12 people holed up in our tiny apartment and we had so much fun! We played games, the guys played video games, we watched movies, we ventured outside some, we cooked big meals, and the patient people of the group did puzzles. If you know me and my friends at all, you might expect that the puzzle group was a small group. Not many people participated in the putting together of the puzzles that we had. My question the whole time was "how or when did we get puzzles?" I know I didn't buy 'em!

Kelci and I have started packing and we are in need of a Puzzle Master! We cannot pay much. We do not offer benefits. It is a seasonal job and there is no chance for the employee to stay on past the 18th of February (4.5 days!!!). Many people have asked if we are shipping anything over to Brazil and the answer is no. It is quite expensive and really not worth it unless you have really nice stuff which we do not. However, there is stuff that we want to take obviously. Some is sentimental to us. Some of the items are poorly made or very expensive in Brazil (like small kitchen appliances). And some we just gotta have (unfortunately my golf clubs do not fall in this category).

So we have 8 plastic Rubbermaid Action Packer Crates/Tubs and 2 large suitcases. These will carry
our livelihood overseas. It is quite stressful, quite intimidating, and quite frustrating at times. It is like a puzzle. We are trying to make everything fit and so we end up packing...and unpacking...and packing...and unpacking. We will have to do this until we either get everything to fit or until we realize that it won't all fit and then we will have to cut some stuff! It is like ONE GIANT PUZZLE! And for someone that is not a Puzzle Master, it's annoying. Luckily for me, Kelci likes puzzles and is good at them. We will get it all done, I know. But I'd ask that you please pray that I have patience with the process and that Kelci has patience with me. And if you just happen to love puzzles and are searching for a very short part-time job, let me know! Thanks so much everyone!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment